OUR KITCHEN SOLUTIONS INCLUDE : KITCHEN REFACING, CUSTOM NEW KITCHENS, CABINET ADDITIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
Kitchen refacing is to keep the existing cabinet boxes, but to replace the doors. This solution is particularly suitable for those kitchens with good layouts and the cabinet boxes are still in good conditions. Replacing the cabinet doors alone can change the entire look of a kitchen. Benefits include:
- Saving money – up to 40% compared with a kitchen replacement.
- Convenience – no demolition, no dust, no mess, little hassle.
- Minimal wastages – only replace those elements that needed to be replaced.
- Least disturbance – typical refacing projects can be finished in one or two days. No extended period of eating out.
- Low risk – lower chance of breaking other kitchen components such as the granite countertop when replacing the kitchen cabinets.
Custom New Kitchens
Rebuild and replaces the whole set of kitchen cabinets, including cabinet boxes, doors and counter tops. Keeping the existing layout can save money if no plumbing or electrical work is involved. This solution is most suitable for older kitchens with good layout but both cabinet boxes and doors are in bad condition.
Cabinet Additions and Modifications
In many cases, customer love their existing kitchens. They just want to improve it to fit better to their family needs. It can be adding drawers, pantries or simply adding slide-outs. This solution can make a big difference with small budget.
Kitchen Refacing and Cabinet Additions Combinations
One of the big challenge of performing Cabinet Additions is matching the looks of the new cabinets and the old cabinets. Since Kitchen Refacing is to replace the cabinet doors, it work perfectly with Cabinet Additions and Modifications together. In this cases, the looks and the functions of the kitchens can be improved drastically at the same time.